Monday, February 22, 2010

For u..

Dear..i really had forgotten that u read my blog..i shouldnt have post it..its the most stupid mistake to ever let u know hows my feeling..now u hurt even more..i'm terribly sorry..this morning when i play 'kelly chen-love paradise' song..i had a dejavu when we both sing together...i was so happy..and so..when i try to sing that song again i dunno why the tear kept on falling down,my voice shake too much..i had no more courage to sing that song..
Yesterday u told me u think of doing suicide..i would never let that happen,if u insist on doing that,,i'll follow u..i dont care what people think about me..all my mind is only filled with u..
If u wish me to be happy,stay alive..im happy as long as u r happy..nobody can replace u in my heart.. I LOVE U..
Im sorry if my sms sounds harsh..but i did that so u could quickly erase me from ur mind..ur bright future lies ahead..ganbatte..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment